My eldest daughter first performance for playing a guitar was during her recital. After that she did not perform on the stage at all. But recently, she was one of the members in their school band. They joined the school band competition during their Buwanang Wika program and again I was not able to watch her performed because I have work. But even so, I was so proud of her especially when they won the contest. I didn’t have the budget to buy anything new to her. But with the help of her classmates she still look so awesome, she is wearing the polo from her cousin and the pair of jeans that was given to her from her best friend.
1. Where did you grow up? I grow up in the province, it is like 12 hour drive from there to where I live
2. Where do you live now? In the city
3. What do you think about religion? They should respect each other faith
4. When did you start using online social media? 2008
5. What did you study to be? A Mascom, I always wanted to be a newscaster
6. How are you at this point of your career? Average
7. Do you use your real name on a blog? No
9. Do people you work with read your blog? Nope
10. Are you on the job market? Nope
11. If you could go back in time to meet someone famous but now deceased, who would it be? Michael Jackson
Join the fun here.
Yesterday I bought this shirt in one of the malls here. Don’t you know this is hard to find, I mean there are some available but mostly they are for kids.
Yes after like 4 weeks of waiting for the new package from Singapore to arrive finally it is here already. As usual there were many clothes and some large sizes blouse that we could not even wear. I want to sell it but I just don’t have time, with my work and schedule geez I could not even update my blog anymore.
On the other hand, right now I am slowly washing it because we could not wear straight from the box. It needs to be cleaned otherwise we will get sick, I mean there must be some bacteria attached to the items while on transport. Moreover, I have a good news, it was at least a bit intact I guess the custom did not try to open it I hope they did not. Because I heard a lot of news lately regarding customs and the package, I hope they won’t put a tax to it I mean it is merely some gifts.
We are too busy here at home, me especially as I have to do the laundry of all the clothes that my sister sent to us. Most of them is not washable in washing machine because if we do that, all the clothes will be stretched, and maybe it will ripped. So we have to be very extra careful about it. I mean I didn’t buy the kids any new clothes and this will be their Christmas present already. I am done already washing I and the kids clothes, next will be my niece clothes, she just put it on the dining chair, so I have to take care of it really soon. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year too!