I am so serious in getting back on track. I once mentioned to my other blog that I miss the meme. Good thing Budd from Sunday Stealing messaged me, invited me to join this meme again. Here’s mine:
1. Do you like blue cheese?
I only saw yellow
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? If yes, how did you quit?
I never experienced smoking, so I can’t quit. LOL
3. Do you own a gun? How are your feelings about gun control/2nd amendment rights?
4. What is your favorite flavor of water or liquor flavors?
Bland? Like no taste at all
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Why?
Yeah, I am afraid they would tell me I am sick and its fatal
6. How do you like your hot dogs?
With ketchup and mayonnaise
7. Although it’s been asked a lot, tell us about a favorite movie that you haven’t shared before.
This time, why it is my favorite because my favorite love team is the lead character. LOL
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. In a dating situation, have you ever misrepresented yourself to seem cooler or hipper? (Yes we know for most of you it was long ago…)
Cooler, maybe I just want to chill. I mean its only a date so I should be cool about it
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Why?
Diamond, its my engagement ring. Haha!
11. Favorite hobby? Tell us about it so we understand it.
During my rest day, I always got hooked up with watching Korean Drama series ended up getting a head ache because I don’t understand the dialect and I am just reading the subtitle.
12. Do you have A.D.D., or have you suspected it?
13. What’s a thing you dislike or would change about yourself?
Procrastinating, It’s like I am good in doing this today but later I got lazy so everything will just good in the start.
14. Middle name? Like it or not?
Don’t like it, but I guess my Dad will get mad at me so I like it. LOL
15. Name three random thoughts you might have on this week:
Unwind, Kids, Eat
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Tell us a bit about them.
Coffee, water, coke
17. Current worry:
18. Current annoyance:
I smell bad, I have to take a bath.
19. Favorite place to be in the summer? Give us a wee bit more than “the beach”.
Hotel, I’d like to stay in the hotel with my kids, eat their special dishes.
20. How do you usually ring in the new year? If forced (how we’d do that without Judd coming to your house, if you even know who he was) to do something new, what would it be?
I’d like to be working at 12 am to for a new start
21. What have you done this summer that’s special? Pictures please.
Me an my friends spent our summer in a hot spring
22. Have you ever walked into a room with just shoes on?
The awaited time is over, my favorite love team is back in primetime bida. Yes they are the only one I always watched in Channel 2 nowadays. I used to watch the other shows but since I am too busy with work offline and online, it’s too rare that I can watch T.V. program. During my off, I always find myself watching Korean drama series. I got hooked up with it when I saw Mariel, my niece kept on watching some Korean drama series in the T.V. we currently have a smart TV, thus it can connect to the Internet. On the other hand, even though I can’t find myself a time to watch T.V. program, I am still waiting for Til I Met You to air and I am so long waiting for the trailer as well. Finally yesterday they were able to release it. I planned to watch it in T.V. but damn I forgot about it, I was sleeping that time it was aired on T.V. I guess I am just so tired yesterday that I was not able to wake up on time. But thank GOD, after maybe 2 hours, You Tubers were able to decode the video and they were able to upload it in You Tube.
We want to look young but no matter what it won’t stop our skin to get wrinkled or sag. But don’t worry if we could not stop it at least we can treat it in some way.
Why would our skin get sag when we grow old?
It is because the collagen in our skin will deteriorate. It is natural for collagen and elastin to be weaken we age, but if we are always exposed in the sun the deterioration will get fast as we less expected.
So what are the ways for us to at least prevent our skin from sagging so easy?
Apply moisturizer in your skin especially when you go out in the sun. Be wise with SPF, you have to choose a broad spectrum sunscreen so to help your skin from sagging.
Do not just apply any moisturizer; make sure that it is enriching with Vitamin C and E. And apply it in the morning and at night. Vitamin C and E can help us absorb surface free radicals, without the moisturizer it will lead us to loss collagen and elastin.
If your skin is already saggy, get a moisturizer that has a strong or at least contains peptides and Vitamin B3. This can help to at least minimize the lines of wrinkles.
Recently, I wanted to buy a new pair of jeans. I almost bought one, but I said it could wait maybe on the next payday. The payday came but I have to pay some bills and the house. So I thought maybe I can buy that jeans I like when my husband will wire me some money but my youngest daughter pair of school shoes got busted. I thought to have it repair but my husband suggested to buy a new pair of shoes. So I went to the mall that day right away and bought her the pair of shoes. So the plan of buying myself a pair of shoes was set aside.
I guess this is what mothers always do; they have to set aside what they want to give what the kids’ needs. I bought Faith a bit expensive shoes, I know I have to buy the cheapest shoes but I changed my mind because I know it will just get busted too soon, it will be a waste of time and money then because I will end up buying another pair again.
Gibi is known for its quality, I found one pair and I thought Faith will like it. The thing about this pair of shoes is it has heels and my youngest daughter doesn’t like it. She said it is a bit loose to her, I told her she will outgrow it soon. But she keeps on complaining, she said she likes the old pair, so I told her if she would insist on wearing the older one, it will going to hurt her feet because the sole gave up.
I hope though that she will wear it tomorrow.