My eldest daughter first performance for playing a guitar was during her recital. After that she did not perform on the stage at all. But recently, she was one of the members in their school band. They joined the school band competition during their Buwanang Wika program and again I was not able to watch her performed because I have work. But even so, I was so proud of her especially when they won the contest. I didn’t have the budget to buy anything new to her. But with the help of her classmates she still look so awesome, she is wearing the polo from her cousin and the pair of jeans that was given to her from her best friend.
1. Where did you grow up? I grow up in the province, it is like 12 hour drive from there to where I live
2. Where do you live now? In the city
3. What do you think about religion? They should respect each other faith
4. When did you start using online social media? 2008
5. What did you study to be? A Mascom, I always wanted to be a newscaster
6. How are you at this point of your career? Average
7. Do you use your real name on a blog? No
9. Do people you work with read your blog? Nope
10. Are you on the job market? Nope
11. If you could go back in time to meet someone famous but now deceased, who would it be? Michael Jackson
Join the fun here.