I am so serious in getting back on track. I once mentioned to my other blog that I miss the meme. Good thing Budd from Sunday Stealing messaged me, invited me to join this meme again. Here’s mine:
1. Do you like blue cheese?
I only saw yellow
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? If yes, how did you quit?
I never experienced smoking, so I can’t quit. LOL
3. Do you own a gun? How are your feelings about gun control/2nd amendment rights?
4. What is your favorite flavor of water or liquor flavors?
Bland? Like no taste at all
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Why?
Yeah, I am afraid they would tell me I am sick and its fatal
6. How do you like your hot dogs?
With ketchup and mayonnaise
7. Although it’s been asked a lot, tell us about a favorite movie that you haven’t shared before.
This time, why it is my favorite because my favorite love team is the lead character. LOL
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. In a dating situation, have you ever misrepresented yourself to seem cooler or hipper? (Yes we know for most of you it was long ago…)
Cooler, maybe I just want to chill. I mean its only a date so I should be cool about it
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Why?
Diamond, its my engagement ring. Haha!
11. Favorite hobby? Tell us about it so we understand it.
During my rest day, I always got hooked up with watching Korean Drama series ended up getting a head ache because I don’t understand the dialect and I am just reading the subtitle.
12. Do you have A.D.D., or have you suspected it?
13. What’s a thing you dislike or would change about yourself?
Procrastinating, It’s like I am good in doing this today but later I got lazy so everything will just good in the start.
14. Middle name? Like it or not?
Don’t like it, but I guess my Dad will get mad at me so I like it. LOL
15. Name three random thoughts you might have on this week:
Unwind, Kids, Eat
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Tell us a bit about them.
Coffee, water, coke
17. Current worry:
18. Current annoyance:
I smell bad, I have to take a bath.
19. Favorite place to be in the summer? Give us a wee bit more than “the beach”.
Hotel, I’d like to stay in the hotel with my kids, eat their special dishes.
20. How do you usually ring in the new year? If forced (how we’d do that without Judd coming to your house, if you even know who he was) to do something new, what would it be?
I’d like to be working at 12 am to for a new start
21. What have you done this summer that’s special? Pictures please.
Me an my friends spent our summer in a hot spring
22. Have you ever walked into a room with just shoes on?