Dilemma: What to wear?

When we are young, we dream to be old; when we were studying, we dream to be working. It’s true that in life we find it hard to be contented with our present. We keep on seeking until we find all the answers and after that we search for another one. But life should not be about the drama we should live everyday to the fullest and enjoy life’s perks.

So if you want to be a student again maybe this is the right time to attend your homecoming dance. Reunite with your friends and reminisce the life you had when you were a student. Of course you will prepare for it; you must look your best and be proud of what you have achieved over the years.

As a family woman, one shall not exceed the family budget, so think of ways to look fabulous without breaking the bank. There are cheap homecoming dresses that does not look cheap at all, some cheap homecoming dresses under 100 look like they are designer labeled.

photo CheapHomecomingDresses_zps2f33c93b.png

If you are worrying if your inexpensive dress will show that it is inexpensive, be careful on what you are picking. Make sure that the textile is in good condition as well as its details. This may sound as a cliché but listen to your gut feel, imagine yourself wearing that dress and see if it will look good on you. And also make sure that it fits perfectly, trust me you would not like to have a nightmare.

Still uneasy of what to do? Call your girlfriend, your mom or visit dressfirst.com for wide selection of homecoming dresses.

photo CheapHomecomingDresses2_zps7de0e175.png

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

12 Responses to “Dilemma: What to wear?”

1. betchai says:

it’s so true, when I was young, I wanted to be old, when I was studying, I wanted to be working, when I was first working, I realized how lucky I was to be studying, to enjoy those perks of life, but now, no no, I don’t dream back of going back to studying again 🙂

2. Well, for ladies, it’s a nightmare on how to choose their dresses when it comes to party, celebration and dating.

3. jo-anne says:

These dresses looks so fab! Good thing it’s budget-friendly too.

4. Ria C says:

My daughter will have a graduation ball next year and we are eyeing some of the dresses offered at dressfirst. She likes the short ones.

5. lencilicious says:

I never experienced wearing any gown except for my sister’s wedding. During our prom, I don’t remember wearing a glittery dress. If ever, I can bring back time, I will choose the blue dress in the picture above.

6. Candyz Nikka says:

Those are lovely dresses. I like the color.

7. I love the first dress aside from the pink 🙂 The dresses look beautiful. I never experienced attending a prom 🙁 It is sad 🙁 I hope that my little K will experience attending a prom someday 🙂

8. papaleng says:

Another wife’s dilemma and a torture thing for the husband. Good thing there is this Under 100 dresses to choose from.

9. Nova S says:

This is awesome way to finally give us women the chance to browse and look for as many designs as possible we can see.

10. Rcel says:

My dilemma in choosing what to wear is because of my weight problems and my being fat. Lol. I am just glad that there are a lot of stores online and not that have a variety of my type of outfits.

11. Gene says:

How I wish we have homecoming dances like that here. I think our school doesn’t organize stuff like that. Only the students who likes to meet their old friends.

12. Marie says:

so true! we realize the importance, in this case, the fun of something only when it’s gone! 🙁 And Iam one of those who always worry about what to wear, always taking out the whole cabinet to find the perfect piece! lol