Rides Looks Pretty Cool With Equestrian Clothing

Have you ever watched an Equestrian competition on television?  If so, what do you think of the clothing they are wearing?  I think equestrian clothing looks pretty cool.  The riders look so nice with what they are wearing.  I wonder if it would make sense to wear it, even if you are not into horseback riding or participating in equestrian events.  I know my eldest daughter would like to try it.  IF she does, I was thinking of getting her a nice equestrian outfit.  I am sure she would look good in it and I am sure she would enjoy riding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

10 Responses to “Rides Looks Pretty Cool With Equestrian Clothing”

1. Equestrians look very elegantly sporty in their outfits. Even the sport itself is so elegant.

2. I so enjoy that kind of show, even movies! I like their outfits.

3. i remember mikee quangco when i read or hear about equestrians… they look good while riding on a horse lol

though what they wear really does help them during the competition… and it looks very elegant..

cheers for sharing! 🙂

4. ems says:

Equestrian outfit for me is so elegant.. It might be very nice to see your child wearing it. Can’t wait to read your post about it, sis.
    Of course with your daughter’s picture on it. 🙂

5. Yannie says:

When I read your post it’s Mikee Quangco that comes in my mind first then the latest Olypmics.

I agree with you the outfits looks pretty cool and look smart too.

6. Rcel says:

Equestrian players are just amazing! I always watch a movie about horses because my daughter loves horses and when there is an equestrienne, she always dreams of herself becoming one.

7. Claire says:

Mikee Conjuangco was once an equestrian delegate to popular Equestrian competition. I thought she looks so tough and sporty with her outfit:)

8. papaleng says:

I agree, as a Sports buff, I have watched Equestrian competition and those ladies are elegant-looking wearing their showjumping clothing. Naiisip ko lang, how do chubby ladies looks wearing an Equestrian uniform,

9. lencilicious says:

I love watching Equestrian competition. The contestants really look smart in their clothes.

10. I can’t remember but I think I watched sometime ago and I can only say that the contestants looks cool and elegant in their attire! 🙂