Best Deals For Me And My Family

As a mother of two, I am always looking for bargains. I need to do the best I can to stretch my dollar. I always try to find the best deal, no matter the product, whether it is food, entertainment or games for the kids, I am always out to save the extra dollar. We have to budget our money and when I fine a deal I think that was just for me, I will reach out and grab it.

That is when I found I can find deals on nearly everything I want. From household dรฉcor to purchasing kitchen appliances and things we need to do as we continue upgrading our home, I can find it there.

When my daughters see me visit the website, they will ask me to look up things for them. I can find coupon codes for discounts on the things they want. My four year old is asking her daddy for a table computer. He told her she can have a cat or a pizza but not what she wants. I have a suspicion her elder sister put her up to it. So if I type tablet computer in to the search engine on the mydeals website, I get a link to another site where I can find what I want. Itโ€™s really neat and easy to use. I think my four year old will get a cat and not a tablet, she is a bit young, however, if she does choose a pizza, I can get offers from such national pizza chains, like Papa Johnโ€™s, Pizza Hut and Dominos. This is just a short list of what you can find there. Check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

18 Responses to “Best Deals For Me And My Family”

1. lencilicious says:

Deals online are really helpful for moms and wives who keep everything on budget without compromising the the fun and joy will it give to the whole family. I love surfing the net for discounts and vouchers, save me almost 50% or even more. Thanks for sharing the links too.
    Read the labels

2. papaleng says:

Budgeting ones funds is a must for every housewife to learn. Looking for bargain deals is a great idea to practice too. So you have found a best deal that suits your family. That’s great to know.

3. Ria C says:

I love stretching my budget too but living here in Dubai makes it really, really difficult because the standard of living is high and the cost of most commodities are ridiculous! I hope is available in Dubai so at least, most expats like myself who are just earning enough can enjoy extra savings on consumer goods and even services.

4. raine says:

parents indeed should be wise about spending so we should always be on the lookout for bargains. mydeals looks promising, i’ll check it out.thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Algene says:

Like you, I always find the best deals talaga. I’m a bargain shopper. It is important na makasave talaga in every purchase I make.

6. it’s really important to stretch a budget and save some for rainy days, good that some deals offers a help making this goal a reality ๐Ÿ™‚

7. NovaH says:

coupons are really awesome, it helps so many who doesn’t want to spend and pay the full retail price..thanks for all those generous companies

8. Lisa says:

I always look for good deals too. Who wouldn’t want to save a few bucks? I love using discount coupons too an am always looking for online sale.

9. I can relate, stretching our monthly budget is getting harder these days as most products are getting expensive. Will check out mydeals.

10. Rcel says:

The mom in me is a bargain hunter, too! I just can’t afford paying for the original price of an item if it is too expensive.

11. Lainy says:

I have always been a sucker for deals and online coupons. Good thing also offers some discounts in the Philippines. Just great!

12. Cher says:

i am sucker for best deals too! i think all moms do. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Hmmm, I guess it runs in the blood of moms to be a smart buyer like that. We have nose for great deals!

14. travelentz says:

I love deals and quality stuff. So happy black friday is coming and I can shop more.

savvy mama! I like bargains too..that’s my last name…ehehehe!

16. cheerful says:

you’re not alone, i love deals and bargains…like most of the comments here. ๐Ÿ™‚ i will check their website. thanks for sharing.

17. gracia says:

yeah, being a mom is fun but takes a lot of responsibility and we always have to make sure we know how to spend money wisely, will check this out

18. Mother’s will always find the best with a lesser price! ๐Ÿ™‚

we always look for deals that we can afford.