Best Deals For Me And My Family

As a mother of two, I am always looking for bargains. I need to do the best I can to stretch my dollar. I always try to find the best deal, no matter the product, whether it is food, entertainment or games for the kids, I am always out to save the extra dollar. We have to budget our money and when I fine a deal I think that was just for me, I will reach out and grab it.

That is when I found mydeals.com. I can find deals on nearly everything I want. From household décor to purchasing kitchen appliances and things we need to do as we continue upgrading our home, I can find it there.

When my daughters see me visit the website, they will ask me to look up things for them. I can find coupon codes for discounts on the things they want. My four year old is asking her daddy for a table computer. He told her she can have a cat or a pizza but not what she wants. I have a suspicion her elder sister put her up to it. So if I type tablet computer in to the search engine on the mydeals website, I get a link to another site where I can find what I want. It’s really neat and easy to use. I think my four year old will get a cat and not a tablet, she is a bit young, however, if she does choose a pizza, I can get offers from such national pizza chains, like Papa John’s, Pizza Hut and Dominos. This is just a short list of what you can find there. Check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

18 Responses to “Best Deals For Me And My Family”

1. lencilicious says:

Deals online are really helpful for moms and wives who keep everything on budget without compromising the the fun and joy will it give to the whole family. I love surfing the net for discounts and vouchers, save me almost 50% or even more. Thanks for sharing the links too.
    Read the labels

2. papaleng says:

Budgeting ones funds is a must for every housewife to learn. Looking for bargain deals is a great idea to practice too. So you have found a best deal that suits your family. That’s great to know.

3. Ria C says:

I love stretching my budget too but living here in Dubai makes it really, really difficult because the standard of living is high and the cost of most commodities are ridiculous! I hope mydeals.com is available in Dubai so at least, most expats like myself who are just earning enough can enjoy extra savings on consumer goods and even services.

4. raine says:

parents indeed should be wise about spending so we should always be on the lookout for bargains. mydeals looks promising, i’ll check it out.thanks for sharing 🙂

5. Algene says:

Like you, I always find the best deals talaga. I’m a bargain shopper. It is important na makasave talaga in every purchase I make.

6. it’s really important to stretch a budget and save some for rainy days, good that some deals offers a help making this goal a reality 🙂

7. NovaH says:

coupons are really awesome, it helps so many who doesn’t want to spend and pay the full retail price..thanks for all those generous companies

8. Lisa says:

I always look for good deals too. Who wouldn’t want to save a few bucks? I love using discount coupons too an am always looking for online sale.

9. I can relate, stretching our monthly budget is getting harder these days as most products are getting expensive. Will check out mydeals.

10. Rcel says:

The mom in me is a bargain hunter, too! I just can’t afford paying for the original price of an item if it is too expensive.

11. Lainy says:

I have always been a sucker for deals and online coupons. Good thing mydeals.com also offers some discounts in the Philippines. Just great!

12. Cher says:

i am sucker for best deals too! i think all moms do. 🙂

13. Hmmm, I guess it runs in the blood of moms to be a smart buyer like that. We have nose for great deals!

Anna

14. travelentz says:

I love deals and quality stuff. So happy black friday is coming and I can shop more.

savvy mama! I like bargains too..that’s my last name…ehehehe!

16. cheerful says:

you’re not alone, i love deals and bargains…like most of the comments here. 🙂 i will check their website. thanks for sharing.

17. gracia says:

yeah, being a mom is fun but takes a lot of responsibility and we always have to make sure we know how to spend money wisely, will check this out

18. Mother’s will always find the best with a lesser price! 🙂

we always look for deals that we can afford.