My Gift For Him On Our Anniversary

There are two special occasions that my husband and I will be going to celebrate and I am contemplating what to buy for him as a gift. Actually I’d been thinking, maybe a wallet would be a nice gift for him since it has been two years that I gave him one.

A while ago, after I dropped my daughter to the swimming pool for her training, I went to the mall supposedly to look for mens leather wallets but the landlady that I shall be meeting today was late to see me. Actually she was not late, it was just I forgot that I don’t have her number and I could not contact her when I arrived at the mall, it took a while for us to see finally each other.

I roamed around after but I was not able to spot one for my husband because in a minute or two the mall will close. They are closing early tonight since its weekdays. Anyway, I still have time to make a canvass and to pick up the nicest, or maybe I will just check any online store, I have done that before and fortunately my husband loves the wallet I gave him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

10 Responses to “My Gift For Him On Our Anniversary”

1. Franc Ramon says:

Good luck on finding your husband the right gift on your special day.

2. Marie says:

My husband has been using the wallet I gifted him 10 years ago, sweet! πŸ™‚ Happy anniversary!

3. Ayzee says:

When I was going out with someone, I used to give him stuff he would utilize well (but it should be a more stylish one). My suggestions would be a belt, bag, cuff links, tie or a nice polo for work or date night. Or perfume πŸ™‚

4. ralph says:

gifts are nice… but the greatest gift one could give their partner is presence and love. haha… corny ba? Yahweh bless.

5. Ness says:

Good luck to you! If I want to give a gift to my husband, I usually asks him what he wants. Haha!

6. Enzo says:

Happy anniversary to you both. Cheers for more long lasting years of love. With or without gift, I believe being there for your hubby at any time would be the most precious gift you can ever give him. But of course, material things can also show love. May you find the perfect gift for your husband.

7. It is always difficult to find the perfect gift for our loved ones because we care for them a great deal.

8. Angel says:

Best of luck to your hunt. I’m sure you;ll find one. If not go for a DIY. πŸ™‚

9. marri says:

My husband and I are married for more than 17 years now and the truth is we never celebrate our anniversary that extravagant, Being together up to this day… is what matters to us. Actually, everyday is special to us knowing that we still have the FLAME burning. I’m sure you will find the perfect gift for him. GOOD LUCK for both of you and GOD bless always!

10. that’s sweet.. hope he likes whatever you decided on giving him! happy anniv!