PF # 4: Pink Skater’s Shoes

This is my daughter’s skaterโ€™s pair of shoes; it has given to her by my sister. The day she received this shoes, she tried so hard to learn how to skate, after practice and a lot of bruises she finally nailed it. But now it has been stock in our shoe rack for a longer time already, she could no longer use this one because of her training. Her coach did not allow her to use this one as well because he is worried that she could get injuries when skating and she have training and competitions to attend to. She said she still would keep this one for memorabilia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

14 Responses to “PF # 4: Pink Skater’s Shoes”

1. Rovie says:

That’s a cool skater shoes Mommy… Hatag na lang sa kay faith para himoon tarak tarak…Hahaha

2. Forsythea says:

What a cute skater’s shoes! That’s definitely worth keeping! Visiting you back from PF, thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! Have a good day!

3. that is beautiful pink skater shoes Momi Anne, love it ๐Ÿ™‚ Visiting from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the pink visit too.

4. Karen says:

thanks for the comment sis, visiting you back from PF…
    that was a cute pink roller blades… surely your girl so loved it!’)
    see you around… maybe if you have time on the 28th you can join my meme Scarlet Wednesday… see here:

5. Karen says:

don’t worry sis, I’ll post my wedding photos for you..;) see you around!

6. cool, tama nga naman ang coach niya baka mapilayan sya at hindi na makag swimming, visiting for PF, I hope you can pay me a visit at

see you

7. KM says:

ang cute naman! akin na lang kaya? ๐Ÿ˜‰

here for PF ^^

8. Cookie says:

cute skater shoes. although it’s quite sayang that she’s not using it anymore, but i guess the coach had a point. her safety is still important ๐Ÿ˜‰ was here for PF

9. Pretty shoes! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Shoppamomma says:

that’s a very nice skater shoes. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. wow, so dainty , my daughter would surely love this when she saw it, thanks for the visit.

12. emzkie says:

aw.. those are so cute! and he is right of keeping it. she can pass it on to her own kids one day. ๐Ÿ˜€

visiting u back from PF