Nostalgia # 4: Green Rose [Korean version vs. Filipino version

I put F to sleep too early tonight as I was too exhausted today I was not able to wake up as planned to watch my favorite drama series on TV and that is Green Rose.
I have watched this series long time ago, it was yet the Korean version. Even though I was still working at that time yet I never skipped one episode from the said love drama series. Here’s the video of the Green Rose, Korean version:
Anyway, I didn’t find the official trailer of the series, hope you still like it.
Here’s the video of Green Rose, Filipino version:
Even though they twisted some part of the story, it is still a blast.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Responses to “Nostalgia # 4: Green Rose [Korean version vs. Filipino version”

Waahhhh at pinanood ko talaga ang dalawang vid lol. Adiccted din ako dati sa korean nobela nung andyan pa ako.

2. kat says:

wow! ganda ng looks, superb..anyway, kadtong korean version kay wa jud koy palya pagtan-aw Anne, pero kaning kay Jericho ug Anne, wa na ko mi tan-aw kay gabii na kaayo hehe.

Happy Nostalgic hehe

3. Mona says:

I love korean series but i don't know why i missed this Green Rose. Anyway, i'll make sure i will watch the pinoy version every night bcoz i love Anne 🙂

oh my..I'm so in love with this new series…lalo na si jericho ang kumanta sa theme song nang green rose….ang galing!

5. Mel Cole says:

Argh! I miss watching filipino teleserye na. I used to watch green rose with anne curtis and jericho in it too and the imortal…huhuhu, I want to watch it sometime this week. Hope you can visit my Nostalgia here.

6. Chie Wilks says:

i didn't got the chance to watch the Korean version of green rose dito sa Phil. noon..looking forward to watch it in Korean language with English sub