Nostalgia # 3: Friendship to Acquaintance to Friendship

These two kids met at my engagement party, and at the pictures below they got along so easy and well. I guess my friend who is the aunt of Dj, was the one who took this picture 5 years ago. But years had passed and they were not able to see each other so the friendship was gone, they only became acquaintance every time they saw each other.
When Jm joined the learn to swim program, where Dj was a member. I asked Jm if she was able to talk to Dj, she told me then, she is shy to approach him. Jm make friends with her batch, while Dj has another set of friends, the same batch as his.
Months had passed these two kids became closed since they are in the same sports. They just love swimming; Jm still learns how to do the stroke, while Dj won medals and awards from last year’s competition and DAVRAA this year.
Just ignore the so brown part in Jm’s face,
it is summer and she is always at the pool
These kids are the living proof that the time flies so fast, it feels like it was only yesterday that they were just 6 years old, and now they are on their way to teenโ€™s life.
Anyway, before I would end this post, I just want to say best of luck to DJ as he is going to compete in Palarong Pambansa next month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Responses to “Nostalgia # 3: Friendship to Acquaintance to Friendship”

1. STEF says:

How cute these kids are! Hope you can also check out my
    NOSTALGIC post! Thanks!

2. Krislin Neo, Ting (Syracuse Pike) says:

Wishing him all the best too… Your post reminds me of my school years.. Yeah, time flies… Oh yes, am your new follower, hope you can return the follow too on Tingtasy, as a token for my birthday month?? *wink*

Love your site.. It is just so sweet…

3. Tina says:

Wow.. and who knows they might end up partners? hehehe.. joke lang.. my kids have grown so fast too.. now they are saying that they have girlfriends..

4. Vhen says:

wishing her goodluck too…

Wow, they look good together hehehe.. Nice photos Anne.

wow, biruin mo 5 years ago…oh my, ang laki nang pinagbago….my gosh….baka sila ang magkatuluyan nyan ha…ehhehehe…just kidding! ang liit pa ni MJ sa first pic.

7. Mona says:

Its good that they are friends till now

8. Adin B says:

Good luck Dj! You can do it. Okay lang kung na brown na si JM, hehehe… ganda pa man gihapon and true pinay beauty mommy Anne B! ๐Ÿ™‚ That is nice they are both still friends and are into the same hobby. Good luck to your dalagita as well!

AdiN B

9. Clarissa says:

Way to go,DJ!!Wishing him the best of luck!

Thanks for leaving heartfelt messages,Mommy Anne.Napa-iyak ako ng todo when I first saw my name at the person finder's lists,with your message and other friends messages.Yun ang una kong nabasa nung nagkaroon uli ng internet connection sa amin.Thank you again for the prayers!Marami salamat po talaga!!I feel so blessed with friends!

10. kat says:

nostalgic talaga…cute no? dagko na sila…TY sa Nostalgic comment Anne.

11. Mel Cole says:

Looks like your daughter Mam Anne is really working hard in swimming. Ayo pa siya, kamao molangoy, ag ako tawon…. Been busy for Easter. Sorry for my late visit sis but my post is not late ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you can visit my Nostalgia here.

12. lina@women's perspectives says:

Good luck to DJ… Nice to have a friend that has the same hobby ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for my late visit, Anne

13. jeng says:

Sorry for my late visit for Nostalgia. Anyway, I think DJ is a good influence to JM especially in pursuing swimming as a sport. : )