I and my kids just arrived home from Church and dinner outside. It is a nice feeling when you are able to accomplishment much in a day together with your kids. I was unburden somehow, at least a part of me yet I know I have to face it myself tomorrow. I believe GOD will straightens everything for me.
Moreover, this is my entry for:
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Anything that is available
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
16 years old
22. Your worst enemy?
Ah, yeah just recently
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
Last night, when the participants for the pageant have their talent portion, there was one contestant there who’s talent is acting, she have someone with her, a back up, and I said I guess the best in talent would be the back up. His acting was really good than of the contestant. LOL I am not sure if you would laugh but my colleagues just did.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Be able to fly so this family will be complete
26. Who can’t you say “no” to?
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
I don’t download songs recently, my eldest had and that was “Born this way”.
28. What time of day were you born?
past 9pm. I guess
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Here, just in different area
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yeah, not jealous though but envious.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
None I guess
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was looking for work at that time, I was in downtown area and having lunch with my friend when we saw it in TV, I thought it was a movie trailer, we were so shock to know that it was real.