1. Who are you?
Just an ordinary gal
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
- Love fiction books, do you mind to lend me some?
- Love to watch movies
- and a SAHM and WAHM
3. When you aren’t memes like this one what are you doing?
Usually, I went out to fetch my daughter
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
I like the law class but I don’t like POL SCI how about that? LOL
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
I am not sure, it is not in my hands
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Hope to be in that place
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Child like? Hehehe
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
My daughter’s name when she fell from a chair.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Runaway by Corrs
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
It heal the wounds but never the scarce
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Just the usual day
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage of course
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Life is like a wheel, now your up and no matter how we hold on to it, you will go down.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I already have my time and I think I achieved it already
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
If you talk about life, yes
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Can I have both?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It is hard to decide when you have to consider both.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When I lose my parents
25. Who have you hugged today?