Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What other people do
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Eat a lot, travel around the world and spend the last remaining times to my family
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
I have to answer this later
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The decade of being a mom?
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Three coins in a fountain
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Get married and start a family
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I better choose the opposite of the villain
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
I think it is still blue at night but of course its dark so you could not see the blue but the dark
43. What does your name mean?
Sweet and loyal lol I guess
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!