Oh no! Not this time yet Chan

When I open my FB this morning this is what I got.

Jackie Chan is dead from the hearth attack

I almost fell from my chair; the first thing I thought was to cry hard. I even click the link where the news came from.

Click it to enlarge
My husband could not believe about it, he said it was not in the CNN news. So he searched it over here in the Internet and this is what he got.
Jackie Chan Dead? Not so Fast

Here is the link of the news, and the cover. I did not link the other one because it was a hoaxed, gosh it almost got me. Thank GOD my idol is still alive and still could make thousands of films. I am looking forward to watching the Panda II.
Please click her facebook or her website for proofs that he is still alive.

Click it to enlarge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Responses to “Oh no! Not this time yet Chan”

1. kat says:

ahak man ka Anne, muhilak na unta ko, may gani akong gipaspasan ug basa…ahak…kulbaa jud nako oi…ako tawon ng uyab sa pangarap oi nyahahaaha. 17 years old tawon ko, ako na sya crush Anne hahaha.

BTW. kadtong pics sa Matina Aplaya beach ra 'to oi.

2. RyHeAnNe says:

I have also read that in some entertainment news and it is really a hoax. I don't think Jackie Chan is too old.,anyway he is also my favorite actor..

3. Mona says:

I love Jackie Chan a lot buti n lang he is still alive…

4. Chie Wilks says:

haha..navictim sad ko nimo ani sis. Kulba kaau. I was like "na wala ndeadbol sa iyang mga stunts, atake ra diay ang katapat' ahahhha pait..

5. Hazelicious929 says:

Hahaha I searched it first Anne before reading your post. There are some people who makes money out of control and they used celebrities. Poor Jackie, good thing he's still alive and kicking.

6. Lynn says:

I learned about it on FB too. Tindi talagang gumawa ng rumors ng ibang tao. Walang magawa sa buhay. 🙂

7. Star-chuu says:

huhuhu..i thought it is true that Jackie Chan died. Thanks God he still alive. I love Jackie Chan and I am his avid fan since then. Thanks for the info.