I just attended a baptismal this morning, I had so much fun. It was my honor to be a godmother to such a cutie kiddo. I was tired when I arrived home but it’s all worth it. Now it is time for me to steal, cheers to all the thieves here in Sunday Stealing!
1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
To be more peaceful
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
3. The easiest? Why?
Is there’s the easiest?
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
legs, it get cramped sometimes at night and its too freaking painful
7. Where do you find solace?
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
War in other places
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Putok pandesal thats tasty
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
I don’t want to remember because I realized he is not worth it after all
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
Maybe James Taylor