We did not go out; I was just too sleepy to go out so I took a nap together with Faith. My eldest daughter was busy, playing a game in the computer. My Internet connection still sucks, I have to use my Smart Bro USB and that means another spending money for that. By the way, before anything else, my entry for Sunday Stealing is as follow.
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
If Tomorrow Comes
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
5. Who are three of your style icons?
My eldest, my Mom and my friend
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
Analy Sanborn of Pinay’s Endeavor in America
10. What object could you not live without?
Cellphone and computer
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
A contented woman, wife and a mother
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
13. What have your learned from blogging?
That I could make money even just at home
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?
That life is so good to live
15. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal?
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
When I was accepted by a paid site.