Just got home from a family event, I am so tired but we had so much fun with the wave pool. The kids can’t get enough of it; they wanted to stay more even though it was already starting to get dark. By the way, before I shall hit the bed tonight, this is my entry for:
Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Wayfarer at Wayfarer’s Journal. Wayfarer doesn’t explain if he wrote it or stole it. But if he did, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
We don’t have fall
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
We don’t have pets
3. What were your final words for September?
4. What are your first words for October?
Oh no, it’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to, lol
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
Blue, my wedding’s motif
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
My sense of feeling?
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
I am not sure
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
Uhmm we don’t have winter here
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
I don’t have much in my kitchen
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
Yes, my kid
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
I didn’t clean my gutters.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?
I am not sure, we don’t have fall here
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
Our summer is next year yet.