We will be heading out early today so we could attend my nephew’s baptismal but how could we, when the little tea pod here is not yet awake and Mommy is still blogging? Well, we still have time really to prepare My eldest daughter is trying her best to be awake so she could get ready to meet her friends and cousin at my sister’s house.
And since, I still have time let me post my entry for:
Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. He promised to post the next 25 questions and he came though. We know some are the most common questions ever, but overall we hope that you’ll enjoy Nigel one more time! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Friendship of Korean group Big Bang
28. What time of day were you born?
I forgot, I was still a baby when I was born LOL
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Here in our place
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
None as what I know of
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Looking for a job
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I’ll ask for assistance, if not I’ll destroy that thing off
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
In the forehead? LOL
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
When GOD denies of something good, HE is planning to give you something better, when GOD denies you of something better, HE is planning to give you the best.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cellphone, cellphone and cellphone
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
My husband’s place
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A year ago
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I am not sure
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
None and I don’t care
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not so much
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A dress, my cousin’s wedding
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?