Thank God that my husband was online today even though he is in a work travel. I thought we can’t talk anymore over the Internet since he is so busy. But he did and was able to wired me some funds so I and the kids can go out today for church and grocery shopping. I ran out of money yesterday since I had to buy training fins for my eldest daughter. Anyhow, I have enough now and I am sure the kids will enjoy today’s activity but before that let me start with Sunday Stealing meme today!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to brush my hair
2. How much cash do you have on you?
60.00 pesos waaah
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A new friend Lanie
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th yesterday?
12. What does your watch look like?
Gold plated straps
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Hi hon, did you take your mini to the pool
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Faith, and my husband
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
29, because that was my age when I met my husband
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
My family picture
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
That I love him
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
To be able to fly