Ruby Tuesday # 22 : Minimize Your Speed

Ruby Tuesday
Needless to say, this is a lesson to all the drivers in the Jeepney to minimize their speed because in just a matter of seconds, an accident like this would happen. You don’t like to be in a jail, do you?

My sincere condolence for those families who lose their love ones because of the accident that happens on Friday.

9 Responses to “Ruby Tuesday # 22 : Minimize Your Speed”

Oh my gosh, madami ba namatay sis?

Ruby Tuesday

2. ToTo Antonio says:

Where's This? The area looks familiar. Hope i can zoom in and look for street signs.

Hope to be frequent here…h

3. *josie* says:

grabe me namatay ba? hay dahil lng sa kasalanan ng isa daming nadadamay..parang dun sa hostage-taking.

4. ToTo Antonio says:

Hi Anne,

I frequent davao. I visit davao every month. Part of my JD. Nways, Glad i was able to find your blog. Where is this in Davao? I frequently stay at Royal Pension.

I'm trying to start a EC Dropper and i'm planning to have a Button just for Davao blogger. You can check it Here

Usually there are 10 in every button. You'll be be the first if you'll join. Hope you will. See you?

1st Button was for my 1st circle while second should be for Davao, 3rd is Cebu and 4th is open to all. Thanks in advance…

5. Mama Ko says:

Korek ka dyan sister, labi na sa pinas no nga marka bahala mga driver, way paki sa mga pasahero basta lang ug padagan.

6. eden says:

Mao sad diri naay disgrasya tungod sa speeding. hinaut maka amgo na unta uban nga drivers.

7. w0rkingAth0mE says:

hndi ako aware dito ah .. accident nga naman hndi natin alam kung kelan darating kaya kailangan tlaga ingat tayo at all times. Minsan kasi hndi namn ikaw ang my kasalanan other people nadadamay ka lang .. lets just pray n lang siguro sa mga namatay

8. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

oh my gosh….that's awful! Tapos mukhang malalaki pa ang jeep diyan kesa sa jeep sa Manila.

9. ToTo Antonio says:

@ Eden,

Ha Ha Ha… Grabeh ka lawom sa Binisaya. Amgo! Bilib ko nmo Ma'am.Mabuhay ka…I'll visit your site after here…