Hair Damaged

My hair was damaged after I had it relax; I felt so jerk that I was convinced by a staff to have my hair relax. Now I am trying to treat it right, I bought a precision repair treatment, it is a weekly therapy for damaged hair and since mine was damaged from straightening I have to put it in my hair for three consecutive days then every 7 days after. I would treat it after I am done putting shampoo and conditioner. I hope it would go back as it was before, although it would tipped to the other side at least I had a shiny and a bit bouncy hair. I really regret having a hair done the other day; I should have not let it touch.

10 Responses to “Hair Damaged”

1. Gee says:

i had a problem before too when I had my hair relaxed. the one who's doing it knew my siblings and he (or she, LOL) was busy asking me about them that he brushed my hair for as long as he still wanted to talk – and stopped only when my hair was burnt. ugh!

nagparelax din ako dyan nung nagbakasyon kami and ang nangyari after the relax, nanindig lol..

Agoy ako pod sa una….nagka split-ins tawon akong buhok…hehehhe…hope mobalik ra imong natural hair girl…:)

4. jellybelly says:

These salon people are so pushy sometimes na parang you cannot refuse. better home hot oil treatments mo okay din naman.

@ Gee it seems like we have the same experience grrr I need to save money for a hair rebond but I am not sure if it ok?

Rose, pareha pareha tayo para siyang tuyong tuyo as in

@ Dhemz lagi girl oi mau unta para dili nako mag parebond mahal ra ba rebond oi

8. Lea says:

Awwwss…sounds familiar!nyahahha..it happened with me as well 10 yrs ago and 2 yrs ago…yes, its twice. I wanted to try hair relaxed but it only burnt my scalp….my hair is some kind of natural and a little wavy..I just wanted it to make straight u know or maybe behaved hahaah…what's the best thing to do with my hair?any recommendations?yung hindi mahal ha heheheh…tnx a lot..

@ Jelly you are exactly right, but i was so silly then that I was convinced grrr lol

@ Lea yan ang nd ko pa alam girl sige lang if itong ginamit ko na precision hair treatment daw eh if it is effective Ill recommend it to you hehehe