Couples Corner : What do we want for each other

When my husband and I were friends yet, we talked a lot of things like what he does like for a woman and what do I preferred for a man. One thing for sure, I told him if a guy loves me and want to marry me, he would take the whole package and that means me and my daughter Mj. He understood that, after a few weeks, he proposed and I accepted.

Now that we are married and though we are still living miles apart, we made sure that we are doing the best that we can just to give our best for each other. Precisely, by chatting online and calling over the phone and sometimes he would call to talk to our kids.

What do I want from him?

For now, really is to get us here and be a family. I know he is doing the best that he can. And if we are together, I want him to have an extra time to my kids to fill in those moments that he was not there for them especially for Faith. He is already a very understanding husband and he attend my needs perfectly, but I want him to tell me all things in his mind, my husband seems so tamed especially if he had a problem, he tends to fixed it alone and since I am his behalf I want him to tell me those things, though I know reality bites but it’s better to be bitten than to do not know it at all.

What does he want from me?

I am not sure though but one thing for sure, he sometimes told me I am so kulit, especially when it regards to our papers. And I guess to take care of our kids at home while he brings bacons at home, that doesn’t mean I can’t work when we are together but that is if the kids are already growing up and can take care of themselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Responses to “Couples Corner : What do we want for each other”

1. Vhen says:

men are just like that, keeping their thoughts, worries, problems from us for as long as they can. machismo image, that's their nature…

2. ToTo Antonio says:

Hi Anne,

Placed you Badge in my EC Dropper. You can validate/Check Here

Hope you can do the same for an exchange link. Thanks in advance.

3. Wifey10 says:

oo nga that's what's hard with men, trying to keep everything themselves..haay they just need a comforting words to squek it out.hehe..have a good day!

Mahirap talaga apag malayo ano sis.. My entry is at my main blog. Hope you can join once again sa nostalgia, mwah!

5. imriz says:

yes, men are like that, they're supposed to be secretive of some things, saying they don't want us (wife) to be worried.

6. Rossel says:

he just doesn't want to bother you,sis. men are always like that.

my CC entry is here. Have a great day!

7. ToTo Antonio says:

I agree with Vhen. I keep every problem/issues or whatever to myself all the time. Maybe men are just like that.

Makulit ka ba? siguro panay ang tanong mo about the paperworks hehehe. You will get here soon enough and you will be a family. Wag mo munang iipin ang mag work, be here and get adjusted to american way of life. There are times na ang mga hubbies eh ayaw iuwi sa house ang problema sa work which is fine, and don't force him to talk, because he will when he's ready..but you can always say " wanna talk about it? just remember, i am here for you" that way he knows nandyan ka lang sa tabi tabi, ready when he's ready di ba??

9. simply kim says:

hmmm.. that's one great love story and i believe that's what love is about, accepting the person for who she is, the past and the future included..