Couples Corner :Trust, Faith and Loyalty

Do I trust him with all my heart and sanity, well to keep me sane while we are still apart is to trust him, I mean our love proves me enough to gave my all trust in him. Look we reach 3 years before we got married and ever since I haven’t heard or seen or even feel that he has someone he dated with after work, his life is from home is to work, and work is to home to chat with me. Sometimes he would go with friend to play golf or watch football but he always tells me where he is going, there’s one time too that he brought his laptop with him so we can still chat.
Faith, well we have our little Faith here, running around the house and making kulit to everyone. When he got me pregnant. I got so scared that he might just run away since I already have experience that with the father of my eldest daughter. But no, when I messaged him one afternoon, it was already 1:00 a.m., in his time and I was on my way home at that time from work. He messaged me back in an instant but did not received it because my phone has ran out of battery, and when I got home I have to recharge it in our living room then I went to the bedroom to sleep. He messaged me back 10 times that I just have to have a faith in him. He miscalled me like 20 times to just reach to me and was not even gotten enough sleep. Silly me, I was just fell asleep without minding he might was worried about my condition, when I woke up at night to get ready to work; there it was I have a bunch of miss calls and messages. After a moment he called me, right there and then I knew what would be the name of my little Faith.
Loyalty, he loves me so much to look for someone else and I love him enough as much as loves me. Even we’re miles apart, it never came up to my mind or I even could not imagine myself with any guy beside me, He deserves more than that, he is everything to me. And not being loyal to him is impossible; I have everything in life, why should I get a stone to poke on my head? I mean loyalty doesn’t mean you have to be near with each other to prove you are being loyal to your partner. Loyalty came with trust and faith so no matter how miles or even you argue with him/her in so many times, as long as you love each other, loyalty, trust and faith follows.

12 Responses to “Couples Corner :Trust, Faith and Loyalty”

Those are the three spices that you have to invest especially on a long distance relationship. There are people that would try to break you guys but trust your instinct and don't listen to anyone but you!

2. Cecile says:

i totally agree with what Rose said; those people will try to break your marriage and it is up to you whether you will listen to them or trust your instinct.

3. Mama Ko says:

Agree with bading here, spices of love and marriage. Long distance relationship is the best example that loyalty, faith and trust are present in marriage and relationship. thats why you guys still together going strong and inlove.

4. genny says:

very well said mary ann. i like reading this blog of yours. keep it up. God bless!

Tumpak ka man gyud.. Distance is not a hindrance to keep your relationship going. Love, loyalty, faith and trust on the other hand are important to have a long and lasting marriage. Pareho tayo, di ko na rin maisip ang life ko if iba ang kasama ko sa buhay. I invested so much love, faith, trust,hope and loyalty to Rodney that I can't imagine my life with other man. You are so lucky to have married him, and he's even luckier to have married you..

@ Rose sinabi mo pa girl pero ay iniignore ko na lang

@ cecile ignore them is the best policy hehehehe

@ Mama ko yeah even it is hard for us sometimes, But I know GOD will always be there for us

Thanks Genny

@ Mommy Liz, yup though sometimes it is hard because he is so miles apart from us but in GOD"s will we will be together soon

11. Mel Cole of PA, USA says:

Parehas pala tayo Anne. 3 years na rin kami being married. You're living in a good life. I bet he's really taking good care of you. Me too, I'm the one who has the little faith between us, but I always come to him and get near him once I feel that. Be happy and strong always! Have a blessed weekend!

12. Rossel says:

yes sis, loyalty doesn't mean you have to be near. you can show your trust and loyalty even you are miles apart and I salute you for that.

Trust, Faith and Loyalty