Couples Corner : Sensitivity

Sensitivity, according to Wikipedia:

It is the sensitivity or insensitivity of a human, often considered with regard to a particular kind of stimulus, is the strength of the feeling it results in, in comparison with the strength of the stimulus. The concept applies to physical as well as emotional feeling.
So how is my husband when it comes to sensitivity, well one thing for sure he knows when I am already out of money even sometimes I don’t ask him. He knows when I am mad especially when there are things I asked him and he just can’t comply those. And to just let Mj feel that she is also being loved and he is not setting her aside, he sometimes calls her to tell her that we care for her.
There was one night that he did not call me, I was so worried, what if there’s something happen to him or what if he is on a date or something but I know he won’t date another woman, lol takot lang niya sa akin hahaha! Joke! I called him so many times but I got no answer, Mj was already starting to notice me and asked me if her Daddy called me already, you know Mj is so sensitive if we argue too much, she is concerned if we quarreled and such because she doesn’t want Faith to experience what she had experienced, she is always the one advised me to tone down. After an hour, my husband called me right away, he said he left his phone in the car and he was in a meeting. He was in a hurry that’s why he never gets a chance to call me.
Nyee, I hope this one is correct; I even consult Mr. Wikipedia about sensitivity and stuff, waaahh this topic really makes me think so hard. LOL, anyway got to go now so I could rest my mind. Just kidding, actually I have to go out to pay Mj’s tuition fee. Happy Couples Corner to all you guys!

12 Responses to “Couples Corner : Sensitivity”

1. MinnieRunner says:

I understand you. I sometimes felt the same way when my boyfriend does not pick up my calls 🙂

There is no wrong entry Miss Anne. Being sensitive is feeling for your loved ones. You can feel when they are in trouble, when they are happy and such. Yung iba na walang pakiramdam, sinasabing napaka insensitive, hehehe.. sabi nila guys daw super insensitive, kasi di niya ma feel na gusto mong i date ka nya, hahaha! Nahirapan din akong hanapan ng true meaning sa internet eh. Hehehe. kasi alam ko part din yan ng marriage wahahaha!

@ Minnie, yeah it really got me worried especially he is alone at his house

@ Mommy Liz ay oo nga kaya nakiki wikipedia ako lol.

5. Rossel says:

i think women are more sensitive and paranoid, lol! mabuti na lang lumipas na ang pagkasensitive ko.

my entry is here, sis. happy CC din sa iyo!

6. Mel Cole of PA, USA says:

Sensitivity sometimes gets into marriage because marriage is made of lots of demands. Parehas tayo Anne, hubbz ko ang mas sensitive kesa sakin. Your eldest is sensitive too, she will help you relax. Before being suspicious of something to your hubbz, I'll probably do the same thing and do some "Time-out" for myself too.

@ Rossel, hehehe parang nasa atin na kasi sa atin yan hehehe lol ay ewan nd ko rin maspelling ang mga babae lol

@ Mel lol oo nga eh, si Mj ang unat unang maka sense lol anyway I am not that jealous type of girl though pero haist ewan ko ba lol kasi Im used na tumatawag siya at a certain time kasi lol

9. Wifey10 says:

haay ganyan talaga pag malayo kayo ako ganun din before napapraning kung anu anu naiisip ko but anyways atleast your hubby was sensitive enough to return ur call and explain =). Have a great weekend Anne..hope you could visit my blog too =)

10. simply kim says:

i think it is simply natural to feel worried when we can't get hold of the people we love. it just means we care about them deeply. nice post..

@ Wifey oo nga hirap talaga ng malayo

korek simply kim nakakaparanoid