Couples Corner : Hardest Days of our Marriage

For now we don’t have much hardest days except when he reserved his flight to visit us here, we always have a problem with that because most of the time he just can’t pursue it. There’s always something happen when he is about to board the plane, sometimes he would still try to do it here, he would reserve again another ticket after a week and so, but recently we didn’t have the luck. I don’t want to put it into details here but hopefully this separation would end soon. I am being optimistic about it and I believe GOD will always be there for our journey in a few months.

8 Responses to “Couples Corner : Hardest Days of our Marriage”

Separation is the most hard part of our marraie too.. Passed this week, ext week na lang ako join hehehe.

See you in Nostalgia, mwah!

2. simply kim says:

we're on the same boat. it's just so difficult that sometimes i want to blame our being 'poor' for this separation, something like… 'if only we have a lot of money…' but i believe that as long as the love is strong, it can prevail over great distances. nice post!

3. M.I.M.O.T says:

ha????? nagseparate mo? or layo lang mo? hala oi..ngano man ter? ngano man permente siya ma totyo everytime mag visit siya?

hehe daghan au kog pangutana noh? ani ko pag ma shock2 hehe

4. carinamodella says:

being apart to your loved one is the hardest thing to handle…you sure can pass this…with you is my prayers. i just grabbed your badge girl, cheer up 🙂

5. *josie* says:

be strong friend, time will come and you will all be together, no more lonely moments. God bless!

I know how hard it is for you to be away from Terry, and that is the hardest part of your marriage, but hopefully, magkasama sama na kayo di ba?? I pray for you all..

7. imriz says:

oh, i like the optimism anne, yes, it's true, never stop praying, SOONER THAN YOU THINK, it'll be answered:)

8. great_lights says:

hi! i had the same experience before. good thing, my hubby was away for only a year. i was tough. but we have managed to pull through. right now, he has a good job here so there is no need to go abroad. Thank God. Soon you will be together, in God's time. Good luck 🙂