Hi Sunday thieves, how are you today? We just finish our dinner here; we had a very fulfilling Sunday because we went to church early. Although my youngest daughter has a slight fever I just hope she will be okay by tomorrow, gosh some bugs are really going around the house nowadays, we all got sick.
Anyway, here’s my entry for today:
26. What do you normally smell like?
I guess, you have to ask my husband first
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
Very Far, like heaven and earth
30. Are you happy with your job?
Yup being a stay at home Mom is a fulfilling career
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
At home, taking good care of my kids
32. What did you get in the mail today?
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
34. Britney Spears…is she back?
I don’t know, is she?
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Nope, where is that?
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Lol, I haven’t seen that movie
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
I don’t have myspace
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
Pearl Farm and I want my husband to take me there maybe for a short vacation.
41. What is your favorite candle scent
I am not sure
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Neither of the two
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
It is more than enough
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
I don’t care, should I care?
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
No, no, no
50. What do you think about space travel?
My husband is interested with that. Lol