It’s Sunday Stealing once again and I already finished clicking on the other site even though until now I am still struggling with my Internet connection. Tomorrow I would really bug my ISP to get here in the house to realign my antennae.
“Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Demonaduerre from the blog Because I Still Love You. He does not remember where he grabbed it. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!”
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. Window, Cabinet, Wall, Cellphone, Computer, Ceiling.
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? Always straight and I cut it after three months sometimes.
3. What are you wearing now? A short and a shirt
4. What’s your occupation? Do you like it? Housewife, of course taking good care of my kids are undeniably so rewarding.
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? Thursday, I was so tired
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? My Husband of course
8. What was the last full meal that you ate? Hamonada, my BFF’s aunt cook that and it was so extremely good.
9. What was the last email that you received? Comments from my fellow bloggers
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? My Blogs
11. What was the last significant thing you bought? Bag, I love it so much
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? Air Supply but later I found their songs so amazing
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? Hoping our application will be alright.
14. What was the last CD you bought? Barney for my little Faith
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What’s the weather like today? Not too hot, it is unbearably so hot this morning.
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? A nice voice and become a singer, hahaha
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? Nope
18. What’s something you’d like to say to someone right now? Let her go and visit me in my house because I can’t see nothing wrong with it.
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? I don’t know maybe my husband would think of shopping for his house.
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? I can’t remember and I don’t want to.