“Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen (seriously!) from the blog Crazy Like a Fox. He states that he ganked it from the blog Con and Tonic. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!”
I have wanted to post this Meme on my blog but I thought it was hard to follow the rules, and I just found it was not last week. So here’s my first entry for the Sunday Stealing Meme.
1) What’s your middle name? Starts with a letter B and ends with a letter g, hehehe
2) How old are you? Enough for me to say I am old enough
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? Asia, of course I am still here
4) Is it cold where you are? Yes, my kids just turn the aircon on
5) What’s the time? 8:56 p.m.
6) What are you wearing? Short and shirt
7) What was the last thing you listened to? You’ve got a friend song from Shrek
8) What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? Pheneas and Ferbs
10) What’s your favorite tv show? Why? Gimik the reunion, I used to watched it when I was in college,
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph’s first sentence. Almost as though her feet were moving without her telling them too, she walked along the salt spread out on the fresh snow, and turned right toward Park when she reached Sixty-ninth street.
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? Shrek 4, it was in 3d and it really amazed us when we feel like the ball from the screen went out.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? I guess so. I am not sure. lol
Click here for more entries: