Couples Corner : When We Watch Movie Together

I and my husband always shared some interests and one of them are watching a movie. Whenever he is here, he always find sometime to watch a movie with us and mostly with my two nieces, nephews, daughters and I.
The first time we watched a movie was when he was here the first time also, that was May 2007. I didn’t understand much of the movie because besides it was a hard English, very slang and all that, hehehe it was a series film. Have you seen The Pirates of the Caribbean? Its a movie that is if you did not watch the part 1, you never will understand the part 2 and the part 3, so I was like asking him the whole time at the movie. Good thing, he was so patient to answer all of my questions but I still don’t understand it in the end. The story was so confusing that until now even how many times it was showed in TV, I still can’t keep what was really the story all about, lol.
There was one time, when I just gave birth and I have to rest at the hotel where we stayed, he was planning to watch a movie together with my niece Mariel and MJ. My niece was a bit worried when she learned I can’t go with them, she said how could she communicate with my husband when she has to speak in English, lol. Well, Mj was okay; she said she could talk to her dad so well.
My husband loves science fiction movies; he loves movies that are related to stars and universe. I am not much into that but I watched sometimes with him when it is showed in TV at the hotel. But he could cope up romance and or kiddie movies, so whatever we go he goes. He doesn’t complain if it is too much cartoon or too much dramatic. We even watched Roswell together when I was so hooked up with it.

Want to share something with us you happiness, join with us here:

10 Responses to “Couples Corner : When We Watch Movie Together”

Si Rodney mahilig din sa sci fi, pero ang gusto nya yung mga alien ek ek, hehehe.. Ako paminsan minsan mahilig sa romantic, but I am more on fantasy, drama rin, basta gusto ko ang leading role people. Napaka bait namang ama ni Terry, talagang pinagbibigyan mga bata, ganyan din si Rodney, silagn mag aama nanonood ng cartoons, hehe!

my husband and I shared the same passion when it comes to what kind of genres we want to watch, once andito ka na, makakasanayan mo na rin slang thingy hehehe..

3. Rossel says:

my husband and I both love action and police/detective stories. ayaw din namin ng scifi.

naku pag series talaga dapat mapanood lahat or else hindi masyadong maiintindihan ang story.

Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs
    Arts, Crafts and More
    Kitchen Essentials

Hi Mommy Liz if he watched sci fi, I might just wonder the whole thing lol

hahaha rose minsan nga I will just asked about it even we watched together lol. I would always ask him what did they say? lol

ay sinabi mo rossel kaya nga nung roswel I have my own copy from season 1 to season 3 hehehe

7. Lina Gustina says:

Movies that we can watch together are Jet Li and Jacky Chan movies 🙂

8. AC says:

hahaha!!! ako I was able to understand Pirates of the Caribbean dito nalang… pinapanood ng friend namin and ineexplain nya ang nangyayari kaya aintindihan ko.. pero I watched it with hubby as cinema, di ko na gets.. wahahaha!!!

but I'm better off now with English films.. since puro english mga tao dito.. clear na sila sakin.. haha!!!

Hi lin i like jackie chan as well

Hehehe buti ka pa AC, ako kahit anong explain ng husband ko nd ko naiintindihan lol