Sacrifice For Love Ones

While riding in the cab here I am taking the opportunity to write something about today’s theme for Couples Corner. Sacrifice, there are many things to describe what sacrifice is and causes why you have to sacrifice, let’s say a Mom have to work so hard so she has to leave the kids at home with Nanny, a total stranger that only our faith could make us feel comfortable that our kids are safe with them, phone call every minute in the office to check whether the kids are safe and or was not crying because the Nanny did not take good care of them.
Mj grew up with just a Nanny around. I have to do that to support her needs, I have many experienced having just a nanny for my eldest daughter, some were thieves and some has a health issue that I didn’t know. If only I just had a choice before not to go to work but what can I do? Nobody ever supported us before.
So when I gave birth to my youngest and my husband gave me some options, I decided to stop working. And yes it was a bit sacrifice for me because I had been working like a log in my entire life and I was used to do the same routine for a long time now but I have to leave those all behind because I have kids I needed to attain to, and I was not wrong to choose what I have to choose, because I have all the time with my kids every minute of the day.

12 Responses to “Sacrifice For Love Ones”

1. Rossel says:

there are times in our lives that we need to choose. like you, i gave up my job for my family.

Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs

and it was the best decision I ever had hehehe thanks rossel for leaving a comment

3. Chie Wilks says:

you did the right option sis when you gave up your job for your family…because now you have all the time to spend with your kids…

Being a stay at home Mom is the best choice we could do given an option kasi we have all the time in the world to spend with our kids.

Hi Chie, kaya nga when I thought about working again, I just have to look at my kids, mawawala na ang mga yun hehehe

You are absolutely right rose

Tama ka dyan sister, sacrificing your work to care for your family is a big one. I do the same thing. I don't work and my first months of not working, it drove me crazy. But, it is worth naman di ba? Like you, nababantayan mo na laht ng kilos ng mga anak mo, and that is very important.

8. beakoluvko says:

Oh, I have the same experience with my bea's nanny pero luckily I found someobdy who could take care of my bea like her own child. I wish someday I can stop working and be with my baby 24/7 but it is not yet an option but I sure hope somehow that will happen. Good for you.

9. Bambie dear ★ says:

nothing more fulfilling talaga kung tayo mismo magpalaki at magturo ng mga values sa mga kiddos natin.. naniniwala kasi ako na yung first 3 years ng baby ay importante, dun kasi nabubuo ang character nila hanggang paglaki..

Hi Mommy liz, yup just so lucky that I dont have to work this time although sometime i nreally miss working sigh

@beakoloveko, good for you girl, sus dito sa amin girl ang hirap kayang maghanap ng matinong yaya wahhh

12. AC says:

I know sis… Moms naman always want to be with their kids dba? It just so happen that there are moms like you who doesn't have a choice (back then)… Ang hindi ko lang maintindihan eh yung mga nanay na may choice naman, pero mas pinipiling kumita kahit na kaya namang ma fulfill ang needs ng wala.. And good thing you were given a chance to have that option now… Don't worry about the lost career… Our career as a SAHM is the most rewarding ever..