PB Weekend # 8: Our Christmas Tree

Photobucket

Due to some circumstances that cannot be avoided, yes we just put up our Christmas Tree today, I and sister, well actually I was just an assistant of putting up our antique so old fashion Christmas Tree, well I guess the spirit of Christmas is not base with a very glamorous tree in our homes, Christmas indeed is for sharing our blessing to our love one’s and to those who need our help. Merry Christmas everyone!

11 Responses to “PB Weekend # 8: Our Christmas Tree”

1. Mama Zen says:

Merry Christmas!

2. Paula says:

Ours look something like that too. No need a glamorous one as long as we celebrate Christmas with happy hearts! ^^
    Here's mine:
    Happy Thoughts

3. r u s s says:

Santa's sooo cute πŸ™‚
    Got my PBW post here.

4. SASSY MOM says:

well of course, it's not in the decorations. My kids too wanted me to put up Christmas lights outside the house but I refuse to.

Pixelbug Weekend

5. β™₯Willaβ™₯ says:

Nice li'l tree. If not for the boys, you will never expect me to put any christmas decor, but of course I don't want to be selfish to ruined it for them. πŸ™‚
    My PixelBugWeekend. I hope you can visit. πŸ™‚

6. sweet_shelo says:

I love that Santa.. and your Christmas tree still looks good..

by the way sis, hope you could vote for my daughter for December Pinoy Smile contest at the link below:

Thanks a lot sis. Merry Christmas!!!

I completely agree with you sis…it is not about the glitz and the glam…it's all about sharing and loving….:)

sos amo sad xmas tree nga antik naman sad to…ehehhehe! very nice though…colorful!

8. Clarissa says:

You've got nice X-mas tree there,sistah!!Sa amin mini lang but it's ok,ang mahalaga is the spirit of Christmas.Dito sa Japan,malungkot ang pasko!(T_T)

9. My-Alter-Ego says:

ang laki ng tree nyo.. yung akin little tree lang πŸ™‚

here is my PBW post

10. Marice says:

so cute!!! πŸ™‚ thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

u may view mine here

11. Kero says:

i think your Santa is half-dressed. lolz! yeah, it is the spirit of Christmas that counts — the giving and being with your family, freinds and love ones.

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/12/pbw-emirates-classic-car-festival-2009.html