I Really Love His Voice

Finally, they have uploaded it to You Tube already, the song during the President Cory Aquino burial, the singer who originally sang the song that I really like; I am referring to no other than Jose Mari Chan.

I really like his voice, in fact I bought a CD of his one album and I always listen to it. It has been a while since I didn’t seen him on TV singing my favorite songs, and recently he has been interviewed for the song I Have Fallen In Love With The Same Woman Three Times, in which was originally a poem made by Senator Benigno Aquino to his wife, the poem had became a song in Jose Mari Chan Constant Change Album on 1989.n

7 Responses to “I Really Love His Voice”

1. Imelda says:

yes i admire his voice too. he has the coolest voice next to frank sinatra.

2. momgen says:

I like the songs of Jose Mari Chan… How are you Anne?

Hi mel me too he really have a euphonic voice as waht they call it

Hi mom gen i am ok thanks

5. Phoebe says:

love this song too mommy anne..sensha n ngyon lng ulit ako nakabisita..pti yung award mo for me nasa drafts p..had to rest kc for a while..anyway im back and will be visiting ur blog often again…God bless!

Hi phoebe thanks for dropping thats ok lang oi as long as your ok with your pregnancy im on it.

7. Ice Pizza says:

I have love Jose Mari Chan's songs since the first time a cassette tape of his Constant Change album entered our home. That was nearly 2 decades ago, when I was in grade school. It's only now that I have reviewed the lyrics of this song (moved by the video you posted) and looked at the song in a whole new different view. And, in embarrassment, I have to confess, it's just now that I learned about the Ninoy & Cory love story origin of the lyrics of the song.