Here are the rules:
- Take this quiz.
- Post the result in your site.
- Acknowledge My Daily Thoughts and Moods by writing her link in number one of your list, followed by yours and then proceed to link other friends whom you would like to know their names in 1950s. Visit the page of my Daily thoughts and moods and inform her that you already done the tag so you will be added in the list. Copy paste the names that done the tag. Come on, make this a long list of fun. The first one has been done for you.
Your 1950s Name is: Wanda Connie
What’s buzzin, cuzzin?
1. Imelda (My Daily Thoughts and Moods) – Gwendolyn Silvia
2. Cecille (Down Home with the Kenyons) – Dorothy Charlene
3. Amiable Amy (Discover the Simplicity of My World) – Victoria Penny
4. ShyDub (Simple Happy Life) – Phyllis Janie
5. Rosemarie (Deeply in Love) – Dorothy Naomi
6. David (Basic Blogananomics) – Monty Milton
7. Meryl (Places, People, Events, good Food and My Life) -Darlene Glenda
8. Rose (Rose’s Obstacles and Glories) Frances Yvonne
9. Jacris (Mom’s Special Diary) – Naomi Janie
10. Rossel (Topics on Earth) – Gwendolyn Frances
11. Anne (Mary Anne’s Musings)